15/8/2011

活著多好。

Ric Elias: 3 things I learned while my plane crashed

Ric Elias is the CEO of Red Ventures, a marketing services company that grew out of Elias’ long experience in business. He had a front-row seat on Flight 1549, the plane that crash-landed in the Hudson River in New York in January 2009. What did he learn from his near-death experience?



What he has learnt:
1. I learned that it all changes in an instant. I no longer want to postpone anything in life. And that urgency, that purpose, has really changed my life.
2. I decided to eliminate negative energy from my life. I no longer try to be right; I choose to be happy.
3. I only wish I could see my kids grow up.



人一生很少多於一世紀
還省起很多任務未做 不等於有期

是真的,每一天都是賺回來,一呼一吸,盡是恩典。

相關文章:
Dying is not Scary... but it was very sad.

珍惜生命到底 exactly是甚麼?

沒有留言: