5/2/2011

My favorite film



God: "Let me ask you something... If some one prays for patience, you think god gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does god gives them courage? Or does he give them opportunities to be courageous? If some one prayed for the family to be closer, you think god zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings? Or does he give them opportunities to love each other?"

What opportunity does He give to you and me?

Just think what my friend have told me: do we believe that every situation that we encounter is the best situation that we can have?

Yes, I mean you, thank you.



"If you want to change the world, don't know how to begin...one act of the random kindness at the time."

This is ARK!

We can change the world by every little step, treasure yourself, we have great power!

沒有留言: